BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, July 16, 2012

pharedictionary

I'd never been on that stage, that's right, a rookie
My goal to make poetic rhymes to bring an inestimably life
The slogan of too busy, is engraved deep in their life 
'Perseverance in our life work and in combining our ability'
I'm a blind man, just walking one path the distance of my not worrisome but fiercely determined life 
My setup, my burning heart is the spokesman of my passion
No trial, tragedy or longing will be able to stop me
A little more like me, more fiercely, not like others and more like us, making it through no problem
I step up to reality, I'm in an artificial environment, not like you
I'm in the threads of a facade the exact opposite of this world
Going this way, kind a like looking for a big oasis over the desert
Even if it's a path I can't see, I have no fear 
I'll shine and I'll fly, rising above my stage, my breath and dreams, my small soul and sweet
I'll burn it all away without a trace

Remember Phared Shakur, DeRAF-Z, Lazy-Bones, Fico Narapidana, Teratak Senja


An ego with eyes still less opened,
One of the fresh new creations lowered into the ocean called the world
A lost strategist, a fist fighter with eyes behind his back that looks like me after walking on these last 17 years
I walked on like that, lost, a stranger in a strange land, the losing runner up in a test to find my self
Hiding my body in my excuse, dropping my head to the wind
Losing my courage and turning my back, the traitor of my own desires 
I now step both feet toward the world, I go on
Setting my will on what I've wanted with this heart
The stampede for my goals
In the circumstance inside a circle in the world
I load my body  inside and everything gets crushed
Sound the warning of the choice in the busy mind 
Though you say you've turned your back 
On the last yesterday, though you want it back again
I step my new feet towards tomorrow
Since 1989 my urgent circumstance ruining me, I ran without rest but
The many merciless days that grazed past my ears aim at my thin arms
Melting out the words frozen to my insides
I faced forward, and though the world places curses in front of me
I place motivation first, no matter what 
I make stepping stone out of my adversities 
I assure a tomorrow will be better than yesterday
Making the ink of my resentment on the note book stuck to my nose
Darker in the heart of unfriendly fighting spirit I had a dream
In the sound of my heart beating, I stood barefoot on the edge of two blades
Even though in the double-vision of the world 
My appearance and poetry gather under the rain-clouds
I ain't ever doubted that the sun's shining on me
I try yelling with this microphone louder, after I sweep away all the scribbles 
I scream inside your heart
Demonstrating the flow of this dirty water 
I'll be the bad guy again tomorrow, to a high place


Don't forget Phared Shakur, DeRAF-Z, Lazy-Bones, Fico Narapidana, Teratak Senja


A shell just pretending and cold on the outside 
The already gone by opportunity, who's inspirations vanished 
A poet who ain't ready like I did'n care about opportunity like that 
I was spinning round shaking 
That time when, to further obstruct the collapsing me 
My foundation kept being moved for my shining brothers under the brilliant lighting 
I clapped full-strength with my roughened hands
I look at today in the belief that it will be better than yesterday and clench the pen in my hands
I gouge my diseased arm, the pain that aches to death I bear through my smeared memories 
and gritting my teeth
Winning the war inside myself, for myself 
More calmly, in never being able to fall
The last scars develop into the joy of today
I can't be stopped, for the better of tomorrow 
I'm the last pure-blood survivor of the warrior race
Full of percent extreme obstinacy, the trailblazer of my path walking life 
A life that can't die no matter how much it wants
If it crosses the summit of death
I always force my confidence to multiply 
Toward the future, my eyes and ears bearing the key
Without change leading me to the high places
Flying like a butterfly, stinging like a bee
I always drop my head, so I can engrave endurance and effort in my heart
Pain's the base fertilizer of growth, I always believe in myself
Having just looked down and running on one path in hunger 
I chew on the cud of the passed day and without break expand more than last days
Running like crazy for the light like tomorrow 
If I fall, no problem with that, if I break, no problem to face that
If I go wrong, no problem, what am I waiting for?
If I collapse, whet my blade , draw my knife without restraint 
Face the approaching enemy, cut it's throats and make sure I cut off it's breath
If you my foe, you against my knife 
If your siblings with me
This damn war, if you don't die, I die and if i don't die, you die
It's like a wave
I jump to my feet, push myself to the limit, you wanna leave? just leave
I push down with all my strength, gathering it from my head to the inside of my bones and scream
From today on dwell on my name in your heart


Remember Phared Shakur, DeRAF-Z, Lazy-Bones, Fico Narapidana, Teratak Senja


A middle place in south state, I'm an poetic thinker, a blind man with a knife 
In putting up a hell of a fight 
I've just got my two balls
My yesterday, just making a day's wage, was a wobbling spin-top
Living like a beggar, begging for mother's milk
An on the brink of death state of comatose
Those many times when I made it through the day on the ramen seasoning packet under the end of your foot
In my totally damp kitchen room plotting my future days
I was with my hatred and anger deep into the night for accomplishing my dreams
Opportunity can approach anyone, how sincere are you?
What have you given up for your dreams or future?
Aspiration and courage, biting down on you with their molars
How the hell has your pride been an investment for your life?
If necessary, not sleeping and if necessary, not writing while I point a gun like a Mafia 
At my greed and selfishness while losing myself running for my childhood dream
Not stopping here but running
Running and running sore and fatigue
Even if i lose everything and lives as a beggar, there's no thing I regret
Climbing like a conquest to the world's roof Everest
Around me there are many like that Juliet who drink poison without hesitation
For the today better than yesterday and for the future like a little better
I start off on a hunt for witches like sorry prostitutes
Why we are us?


Don't forget the name and quotes
Phared Shakur, DeRAF-Z, Lazy-Bones, Fico, Narapidana, Teratak Senja

0 comments: