BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, March 20, 2013

thE lAdY wiTh thE Debt of rOse

Wish I told you how I feel, may you should be here right now but instead 
As you looked at me without saying a word, something felt strange so I covered my ears
Because the lips that I saw with my eyes seemed to say let's break up
I pretend that I'm glad you went away, these four walls closing more everyday and I'm dying inside and nobody knows but me. Without knowing, the tears wet my feet again. I was so embarrassed, I hug my head. I said to my heart, please princess don't be like this, don't leave me. But i hide it from my tongue. Today for the first time, I curl up like a child in front of my Bathing Ape jacket

Why so Serious?
We're over girl, END of the episode . Can you move over from me now?
I carry smile when I'm broken in two and I'm still somebody without nobody like you
Excuse me miss, let's break up now and throw away all the bittersweet memories that we carried together. No more business, no more whips and no more ballad song played all the day. 
I want to go back to my peeps, back to the streets because the girl with the two faces like you just can't do it girl. Like a clown I put on a show, the pain is real even if nobody knows and I'm crying inside. Yes, with my pleasure you can go. You're dismissed!
Because my heart got hurt, I can't ever breath and it spread my heart. It hurt so much and feel I want to die, it keeps hurting even after I taking my ablution. I couldn't find the reason is was hurting because it was hurting me inside. Why didn't I say the things I needed to say, how could I let my 'devil' get away. All of the sudden, I looked in the mirror, looking at my reflection in the mirror. Saying that I'll just crying just for one day that I'll empty you out, I pensive alone.
For the last time you can't get a player back like that, thought I can rap to any beat 
I'm not in love with any girl. Here listen, you're a nobody, I can say clearly but you're nowhere around. The night are so lonely, the days are so sad and I just keep thinking about the love that we had. I'm a tree stump that blooms flower but you ain't my flower. Last bit of pride, don't follow and don't call me tomorrow because we're now stranger. It's OVER
If my body was hurt it would heal, my tearful illness won't go away. Up to the point when I eat, I can't tell whether it food or tears. See I was so desolate before you came to me, looking back I guess it shows that we were destined to shine. After the rain to appreciate and care for what we have before. May be it was happened. I hope that your smile don't want to say the word of farewell  

~phared shakur~


0 comments: