BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, March 20, 2013

rhYthm & pOeTry

Take my hand and walk with me
I'll take her, I feel like dying 
I'm going to die, waiting for you two to break up
I need to say this one statement to you who has everything in this world
Let's start off with an introduction, what's up man my name is PHARED SHAKUR
I came to find my true LOVE, you know what it was hard to find my LOVE

But you were with some other guy other than me, you with your sad face
Getting involved with a girl who already has a boyfriend is FOUL
I know this and I tried to forget you every night right now, but how? 
You won't leave my heart for even one minute, not even one second 
I can't have it my way because of my heart, win I'm down
I'm sorry, I can no longer see you getting hurt 
I'm sorry, I have to take her to my side
I'm doing to hug her more brightly than the sun
As I keep seeing it, I just don't understand man
You keep making her tears out, spend the night with other girl and cigarette instead of her during her birthday 
Before she starts to hate all the guys in the world, I'm going to take her away from carcass like you
Hey! beautiful, excuse me, are you alone? Kiss me before you leave me tonight 
My lips meet her loneliness
This angel who's lost her wings is sitting by my side 
Relax and easy baby, you know I'm here for you, I'm your lover
Other times, your friend who you can be comfortable with
When I keep thinking of you, each day is FIVE minutes 
In other words, I can imagine that I LOVE YOU
I'm sorry again, I came to your life too late
Thank you, I thank the heaven for being able to meet you
You are precious to me, I'm going to protect you whether it rains or snow as I keep seeing it
You are my CINDERELLA and JULIET, and I'm her missing glass slipper wear me and run to me
I would give up everything, before I separate myself form you
After so much suffering, I finally found a girl that's true and the hurt from the heart it would not subside, I felt like dying
Thank god I found you, I was lost without you 
My every wish and every dream somehow became reality, when you brought the sunlight completed my whole life 
I overwhelmed with gratitude because lady I'm so thankful I found you
If the girl i love is HAPPY, I won't think this way 
Now my beliefs cannot be changed 
I feel sorry for other guy, but I have to take her 
Like a man, fly to me happily 
I've spend my times alone, I drew only you 
I have expressed my feelings for you through a rhythm, my poetry is short 
Whether I look at the sky or the clock, my heart time has stopped forever until you come to me

~phared shakur~

0 comments: