BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, March 29, 2013

i'M nOt hIs Cinderella


Dear Prince..


tell it to my heart
This letter is for you, you was my prince but you not hold my hand anymore. Deep in my heart I miss you. No word can describe my feeling. I try to nix all the smile that you gave to me, but I fall to the ground. It's hard to loving someone, that doesn't love you back. I wish I was an invisible as you make me feel. Never make someone your everything, because when they leave, you've got nothing. Smile is easier than explaining. But why? Why are you crying? Sometimes you can't always see the pain someone feels. Hey, I'm not ready to let you go, when I lost you I lost the smile on my face. Why is everything I want, everything I don't have, I could never forget you. That's why I cry myself to sleep every night, you don't know the pain I feel inside. You asked what was wrong and I smiled and said nothing, then I turned around and said everything. Just let me cry men. Let it be, because LOVE hurts. You never feel me. That just the hard lesson everyone has to learn. Why does every song remind me of you? I've lost my other half , my better half. Nobody will ever make me feel the way you did, I need you like a fat kid needs cake. I still think about what would've been, do you? I guess forever doesn't, actually mean forever anymore. I like walking in the rain, so nobody can tell me that I'm crying. Everyday is a struggle for me without you. You treated me like a PRINCESS, when you looked at me like there wasn't another girl on the planet. What made that all change? I have so many memories that I couldn't erase even if I tried. Seeing you with her hurts me more than you think, I'm not asking you to come back. I just want you to know that, the hardest part of moving on is not looking back. I love YOU.

~phared shakur~

0 comments: