BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, February 20, 2012

I'll bE wAiTiNg

Once, I had plans to reach you with sweet love songs
But time changed my mind
Now I'd just rather talk to you
But as soon as I tried to call you 'love'
I'll tend to forget what I'm trying to say
Maybe you don't see it the way that I do
The way that we do
If you only knew the times I've tried to let you know I care
Someday I know you'll realize
And I will be waiting then
Why can't you see that you mean the world to me
Words can't describe the feelings I hide inside for you
Because as soon as I try to say it out loud
I stop to think and I start to doubt
Girls, if only I could tell you that I love you
Would you feel the same or would you turn me away?
But I hope and I pray that someday you'll understand
Just you know.. I'll be waiting for you then
Someday I know you'll realize.. And i will be waiting to the end

~phared shakur~

0 comments: