BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, February 5, 2012

I AM


Early in the morning when you wake up before you put your make up, you say you think of me till you drop. But you..do you even know I'm thinking of you too. It's 10 o'clock, I open my laptop.. There's a picture of you on my table, top counting down on the clock. It's true..can't hardly wait to come home to you. I am deep in gratitude. I am a man who thinks he should be thankful for the love you bring to me. I am telling you I am no fool, for I am the one who needs you too. But most of all I am in love with you.


Maybe I don't say enough..Maybe I just act tough, deep down inside I can't run and I can't hide. It's about the time I should let you know, it's late in the evening. It's roses that I'm bringing and a round metal thing with the words inscribed " I LOVE YOU so". I will never ever let you go .

It's been so long, many words gone wrong. So I'm singing this song for you and I won't stop until I hear you say I DO.

Everybody can say it as a poetic sentence, but this is the metaphor that i can use to describe my feeling about a person who in love with someone. SERIOUSLY it is not about me. In my imagination she come and blow out the words to me. So i create it for that lady who come in my dream. I AM or I DO? This is the fake story in a true feeling. This is Phared Shakur- assalamualaikum ;)

0 comments: