BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, July 4, 2011

tiCk tOcK in liFe

Assalamualaikum


Hello everybody, it is me again. I feel so peaceful right now and I'm just enjoying every single moment in my life. My first step to this village, my grandfather hometown I feel a bit awkward. This is not my first time in this beautiful place but this is my first time to have my long living in this 9 States. This place just brings back my old time memory during I was a kid in my head. I’m really missed that time with my family and my naughty cousin. Now I can take a deep breath with the fresh air around me and far away from a city blare. I came here to take an experience and learn about life and find my self that I have lost a long time ago. Tonight I look to the sky and try to find a stars but I just see only one bright star at the top there. The moon smiles to the cloud and bring the beginning hope in our fate of life. I look at a clock and realize that the time running to fast and once it left us, it will not come again and will never look back. I believe everybody in this world has a problem with the time especially the students. Don’t waste your limit time to do the ineffective thing. I can’t sleep in well tonight, and then I was thinking about time, so I took this opportunity to blow my word into this column. Tick tock time running out. Time is the most important thing we have. Time is life itself. What we do with our time constitutes what we do with our lives. Nevertheless, many of us have problems managing time well enough. There are some principles of time management which, if followed carefully, will enable you to manage your time efficiently. First, make a list of tasks to accomplish for the day. Include everything you intend to perform except routine things like eating and sleeping. Next, determine which tasks will get your time and attention first. Your goals will help you decide which items have priority on your list. One of the biggest problems facing anyone who wants to use time effectively is procrastination. When you put off doing something that should be done, you usually feel guilty. Therefore, you should plan and do exactly what you had planned to do. That’s all the idea that I have to put in here. We’ll meet again in the next chapter. In this holiday time I am the ‘penoreh getah’ in my family farm. That’s one of the reasons why I stay in here. ;-)

0 comments: