BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, July 10, 2011

selF quErY: pLay wIth tHe wOrD

In the lonely cool night it is look so horrific. Utterly it is not a burden or a problem to me. Thru my fingertip I usurp this time to play with the word. In the vagueness darker night, I try to drive my self to have a versification. But unfortunately my brain can’t work for that thing for this moment and I can’t throw out the word. Then I was think about my lecturer, her name is Madam Rozana. She is my lecturer for the subject Marketing Public Relation. That was one of the interesting subjects and Public Relation (PR) itself is my minor for my course. Do you ever heard about Public Relation? Did you know what is PR? Alright this is my story, try to catch it. It is begin now.

To many people, Public Relation (PR) is just about meeting people and organising events. To the company that hires a public relation firm, however, promoting and maintaining a good public reputation for the company is the key. In fact, PR practitioners are often depicted as the guardians of organisational reputation. You know what, it is important to differentiate between an in-house PR executive and one working for a PR consultancy firm. As an in-house executive, you have just one client and that is the company you working for. In a PR consultancy, your job will be more challenging as you will be hired by clients in different fields and you be required to offer customised solution to PR problems.
People employed as PR executives come from a diverse field such as accounting, law, marketing or business. To be successful in this career, you should have an inquisitive mind, possess sufficient general knowledge and be fairly analytical.
This is the full stop line. That is the only notes that I can recall from my brain and remember to share with you all out there. Pen off.

0 comments: