BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, April 17, 2013

note to houri

Fate control who walks into your life, but you decide who you let walk out and who you refuse to let go. True love starts somewhere, my love for you is like time. If you give it just one moment it will lost forever. All my love is now and forever, i LOVE you dear and love is much like a wild rose, beautiful and calm but willing to draw blood in its defense. When one door of happiness closes, another opens but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one which has opened for us. I started loving you before I knew even half the reasons why I should. imagine how much I loving you now. From morning's first light to evening's last star, always remember how special you are. I may not say it often, but I want you to know that there's nothing more special to me in this world, than having you by my side. Always thinking of you. I'll always be beside you until the very end, wiping all your tears away, being your best friend. I'll smile when you smile and feel all the pain you do and if you cry a single tear, I promise I'll cry too.

~phared shakur~

BIG Phamily

0 comments: