BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, June 6, 2013

Just a Friend

Hello fellas, this is Phared Shakur on screen. we meet again after a month, and thanks to Allah because my pain has drift away. I just want share to you guys about the essay that I've wrote during my school time in SPM trial. My English teacher thought that I backbite my discipline teacher have a sex with the student in school. I tried to explain to them but they won't believe me. Until now my essay, is still in a locker at the counselling room. Actually it just a inspiration from a Hip Hop song, presented by Too Phat. The lyric is planted in my brain, so I just took it as a situation to be express in my essay. From my view, in essay it just a imagination and we create it based on the requirements of the question. I do not take all the lyric but only the drama and situation it self. So why they put the blame as my shadow although I've explain about it? The song was release in Malaysia, so please put your eyes on every word. Now we start!

Have you ever met a girl that you thought was perfect, you waited for her years because you know she worth it, here's a little bit about this girl I knew since way back in pre school sometime in 82. She had two pony tails ands a front tooth missing with. Freckles on her cheeks because the mom Caucasian, up on a tree house is where we chilled together with carvings on the trunk saying friends forever. She the type who laugh when the normally cried and when they busy playing house, we playing bonnie and Clyde. In grade school everybody knew we partners in crime, we use bully kids in playgrounds like all the time we always seen holding hands to the principal's office. the naughtiest in town and could no other kid stop us. In high school she switched her desk next to mine, so we could cheat while doing pop quizzes all the time. 14th February 93, little Jenny said she had a big surprise for me, gave me the very first kiss and plus a ring and a card, and she said 'I love U'. So I gave her the rest of my heart. A couple weeks later called her house at 10, the mama said 'I thought you suppose with Jen', I quickly rushed to the crib, she got out of the van, I'm like ' who was that?' 'oh he just a friend'.

You, you got what I need, but you say he's just a friend.

So, I took Jenny's word for it at this time. I thought just having a friend, it couldn't be no crime, because even I have friend and baby that for show, just like Watson, Hailee, Baby Tash and Joe. So we never talked about that late snack with van man. We rather talk about the future we have planned and what to name our kids, Al-Tarique or Shaymar? Ayesha, or Tisha for a girl and maybe even bring our kids to that little tree house that we chilled at. But then in 94, I couldn't help it but feel sad. Jenny had to leave me to go get a little knowledge, 100 miles away in this place they call college.  First couple months it was cool but then it changed. She never called and really acted like a strange, one day I called it was picked up by a man, I called again, she picked it up and said 'hey, that's just a friend.

You know, I know. What you been up to.

This guy in her study group's the one who picked up the call, helping her in chemistry with cyclohexanol. I got curious and asked her 'who else in you team?' She said 'Ali, Hassan, Noreen and Kareem'. The next week I thought of giving her a little surprise, but when in front of Jenny's dorm I couldn't believe my eyes. I say the same ugly van I saw in 93, I found her room but guess what a brother had to see? A fella half naked with my girl on the couch and baby Jenny moaning ugrh..ugrh.. ahh.. and ouch. So please listen  to the message that I sing don't ever talk to a girl who says she just has a friend.

A lil Casanova pimp, man i had my flings hoodrats to goodie hoodies I was lil' player king, I tell you when. My final years in 96, this honey new  in school joined my class, she really sick. She made her pinafore look like a dress from Rodeo, and clean white shoes looking Ferra than Gamo's, and white house seemed white that everybody else's just like them ads on TV man, this honey was the nicest. I had to step up my game and I told her my name, she said her name was Wanda. I found out that we lived on the same street, she moved in 5 blocks down and after 3 dates and 6 banana splits I had it locked down. we was tight but had this lil's problem though, because Wanda always acted funny when with Mary Joe, but when I caught them kissing it wasn't funny, no more. Baby smiled and just said she's just a friend...


My fault? Okay, thank you teacher :( 

~phared shakur~

0 comments: